

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Friday, 12 June 2009 || 4:42:00 pm
OMG I'm so sorry I've neglected by blog to all my dedicated fans out there! But it's just that my life is so amazing right now it's like a fairytale! I saw Beyonce LIVE in concert. That just doesn't beat anything, I got auditions for a soap on ITV soon so I'm busy rehearsing for that. I'm also applying for Harvard Uni how fantastic would it be if I could go to Harvard? Failing that I secured places in Oxford university studying a combination Physics and Maths course. I absolutely can't wait! My perfect family have been giving me undying support and strength and also my boyfriend ♥ He's just been amazing- I do feel bad for putting my career first so we haven't had much time together, although it's our ani soon! Woop woop! Gosh this is like a speech aye? But yes I've lost time to blog o.0 I can't believe it. Oh and I feel compelled to tell you that Daniel got in to Cambridge reading Economics and History. My darling, I'm so proud of him! Apparently the teachers in my school are calling us the "Golden Couple" lol it's crazy! He got nominated for Head Boy for his natural talents and charisma while I got the head girl nomination for my flawless grade record and my perfect behaviour, although I'm up against my girl Laura. She wants it big time :( Everyone is saying I have the edge because Laura slipped up once and got a B, can you imagine that. B's are ridiculous and for low achievers, it's embarrassing to even have a B! I hope she retakes it next year- having even a single B grade is embarrassing beyond all odds! I'm thankful I've never sunk so low as to get a B for anything I've ever done. A few days ago Daniel walked me in to our Physics class and he held the door open for me and Dr.Newson remarked "Oh it's our golden couple" and I blushed. Then to ad to it all Daniel takes my hand infront of the whole class, brushes his fingers over my cheek and kisses me! I was gobsmacked, I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to do that in class but Dr.Newson started clapping and with all the commotion and wooing from our peers Dr.Broome (our Physics- Mechanics teacher) comes in and just stares lovingly at us as if to say "awww young love". And that's not even the half of it! It was lunch time and in order to get in to the common room we had to walk past our head mistress' office and the door was wide open. We let go of each others hands and walked past quickly in the hopes that we wouldn't be spotted- alas our feeble attempts turned out in epic failure as Madam Bramley called our names out. CRINGE! We dragged ourselves to her desk and she gave us that look. The "I know whatsup" kinda look. We did the customary curtsy and bow (Every girl and boy must do this, out of respect they say and it's also tradition lol) She said that she wanted us to represent the school and that's such a great opportunity! I mean if I placed this on my UCAS application Harvard, Oxford, Warwick and UCL would totally take me! I can't believe we're the representatives for your school in the whole of London! It's so great! Oh yes and I'll be jet setting to USA in the summer, California and LA mainly to visit my Grandfather Stanley and Grandmother Judith, might audition for a few things while I'm there lol LA is the place to be! Catch you later my loves! I'm always on Facebook so yeah :) I love you all for comming and taking the time to read my blog. Your undying love, support and dedication to me is just overwhelming! Thank you! You've made me the happiest girl in the world! Thanks to you my life is truly perfect! ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
