

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Saturday, 4 April 2009 || 10:34:00 am
You're like my first bad habit, I can't live without it. I'm so vulnerable I can't decide to let you in or let you go. Dear Diary, There was a point in time during my 17 years when I wanted to move on and forget certain people. Now I can proudly say that my mission has been accomplished. Obediently sticking to a jam packed revision guide for my exams comming up- with several bets on the line. Shaun has returned back to Malaysia with his Mother. It was an intresting experience, I've learned alot about village folk and discovered more about myself and matured more as a result. So it was all cool. I've finally managed to get the Feedjit thing on here after several failed attempts. T'was also my Aunty's birthday on April the second, I bought her some scarfs- nothing too fancy. I am a student after all and all you're ever going to find in our bank accounts are dust bunnies. I forgot to tell you, there is something called the Singapore Day which is comming here on April 25th: I heard Taufik Batisah is going to be there. Naturally I'm going for the food- Taufik will be an added bonus even though I havn't listened to his songs for a long time. Ash is going to come with me, so I'm hoping it'll be fun. What's this new obsession I have with Lady Gaga's music? Cherry cherry boom boom! Scratchin' back and forth back and forth uh huh. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
