Beware: A diva owns this space.
All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that.
I write as I please.
˜RhiRhiKins.
Rhi•an[Ree-ann]
noun
A 17 year old girl residing in London, England. Jet black hair and tanned skin, with brown eyes. Calm and quiet yet hyper and loud. Relatively smart and witty. Short tempered but always loving and caring. Articulate, observant, sarcastic, loves to banter, prone to danger, stupidity and forgetfullness.
Synonym; Psychologist, Mathamatician, Physicist, Economist, Photographer, Choreographer, Actress.
wish upon a star
Stelleto heels
JLS (Marvin, Aston, JB, Oritse)
Pink JLS Hoodies with Rhiandoll on the back Spartan aka Roderick Bradley
Boyfriend
Taufik Batisah DS Lite (Pink)
Photoplus 11
Adobe Photoshop
Monday, 27 April 2009 || 7:48:00 pm
I love Mr. Taufik Batisah! ♥
The way my heart did a flip flop when my eyes locked on his perfect body. I was in shock and utterly speechless, my aunty had decided to take the PR role and introduced herself. She told Taufik that I went back to Singapore to see his concert and she asked me for the name of the concert- I couldn't remember. It was APM..APM! Three letters and it leaped out of my mind! He was gorgeous, he said he hasn't performed yet but he'll perform it for me. I thought that was incredibly nice of him. I love him to bits! He hugged me, gave me kisses, held my hand and serenaded me- it was breathtakingly beautiful and my heart stopped dead in it's tracks. I couldn't sleep at all that night- oh how I longed for him to be next to me right now. I don't want him to leave and go back to Singapore, I want him to stay here! I don't know when I'll ever get the honour to be blessed with the presence of that sex god again. Dear Allah I pray to you to make it soon, I want to be in Taufik's arms again because it was so nicee! How I just placed my head on his chest and skimmed my fingers along his pecks and abs, woah sexy!