

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Sunday, 1 March 2009 || 9:04:00 pm
Random title. A good one escapes me. I need to rant a little, well Mother doesn't like me and Dan being 'together' yet she forgets that we aren't actually an item lol. Ironicness! I have my game plan for Economics tomorrow so let's just see how that goes. I've just finished my Maths homework...I should do my homework at school more often so I have nothing to do over the weekends. WAYHAY. I really like the new skin hehe. Anyway back to ranting! I don't see why Mum's so upset by it, we're not exactly an item and as racist as this sounds..he's not your typical white boy. In fact he's not even English- he's got a Hispanic heritage! So there! He's not one of those ridiculous little monsters that join gangs and carry about guns. Plus, I have brains- the fact that I have a boyfriend won't change how much I focus on my education! Mum's worried about us going out on dates and whatever but I say screw that! He takes 6 A level subjects I don't even think he's going to have time to take me out! I wish she'd take her own advice sometimes and not worry about it. What am I going to do? Leave school, run away to Spain and have illegitimate kids? I do wish you would trust that you've raised me up correctly and just let it be. I love you Mummy and I always will, you want me to grow up and here I am trying to do so but you're stopping me. I know it's a hard fact and you don't want me to get hurt and you want to hold on to me and keep me as an obedient toddler...but time is ticking. I'm growing up and you have to let me grow up or I won't learn anything. How long can you shelter me for? Even you had a chance to grow up and explore the world so why can't I? Relieved. Pray we'll be an item soon. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
