

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Saturday, 21 March 2009 || 8:02:00 pm
I'm so happy! I've battled and conquered, plus it took less time than I had imagined. Friday morning was absolutely wonderful! Daniel being the main reason, sometimes I do wish he will hurry up and make his move already! The anticipation is tearing me apart! So Mummy dropped me off, as always, and I saw Daniel walking up from Broadway to school. When I got off I thought that he would still be further behind and waiting would just make me seem very desperate. So I just continued walking, plus since he helped me with the Economics we hadn't talked since. I figured the feeling wasn't neutral. So I walked up to school and moments later someone walked up briskly next to me and said "Hi". I turned around and it was him! GAWSHH. :o It's like can you give me anymore mixed signals? So then we walked up to school together and talked- he's applying to Cambridge reading Economics or History. If I got in to Oxford OOHHWEEEE. We'd be a friggin golden couple mwahaha. So then we walked and talked some more and I was completely oblivious to the fact that Jaimi and Sophie were watching myself and Dan. So Daniel walked me to my locker, although to be honest he didn't know he was doing it. We just followed each other and I broke off and he asked where I was going so I said to my locker and he was like "oh, I'll see you later then". So I met him in assembly again and we talked some more. I completely abandoned Chloe to walk with him LOOL. SORRY BABES X. Then after Physics..period two ish. I accompanied Michelle to the Library before the Maths poker game and bumped in to Dan there. I said hi and he was talking to some girl next to him about how to print a word document (lol) in his regular voice but then when I said "hi" his voice went all soft and gentle again. What is that about mahyn? Stop with the mixed singles already babe! I lost my physics pack..bah humbug! ANDDD I can't get Alesha Dixson's Breathe Slow out of my head, argh. SCREW SHAUN! X AR.AI.PE JADE GOODEY. Rest in peace babes, she went on Monther's Day (of all days) at 3 in the morning after her battle with cancer. Bless Bobby and Freddy. Happy Mother's Day! I love you Mummy thank you for making me strong and being there for me no matter what. Understanding my issues and putting up with my teenage antics. I love my mother x Labels: dmf ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
