First and foremost I'd like to wish everyone a very Happy Valentines Day. I'd also like to proclaim my love for my Valentine this year. (If you want to know who it is ask, I can't say his name on here)
I want to enter the Young Economist 2009 contest..but I have no inspiration to start yet. I'm still chatting with my darling hoe iQa haha, love you hunny!
Nothing much I want to tell you, my wifey Aqy finally got Facebook after God knows how long! Zoop zoop (Y).
Whatever the media says I believe Chris Breezy is innocent and they have no right to take his songs off the air or suspend his contract. I love you baby, the media are scum and Rihanna had it comming. I hope Beyonce beats her up for bringing Jay Z in to it.
I think I have a crush on Dan haha! Maybe I'll get Sophie to hook me up lmaoooooo.
DANNYBOIIIIIIIIIIIII ZOOP ZOOPPPPP!!! 8-D
˜Rhiandoll.
}