

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Sunday, 22 February 2009 || 2:40:00 pm
![]() He's a hottie right? Yes I agree he is. The three days in Oxford were hectic and filled with non stop walking. The pain in my body was sure worth the bargains though lol. ![]() I really need to get off the computer and start my homeworks which are due in tomorrow. BOO. The half term went so fast! A Week is nothing today. I really want to head to the studio for that shoot. But I need to get my exams done before I even dream of asking permission from the family. Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure I can give up my Singaporean passport and ID soon. I'm going to be British heh. About time too don't you think? It's getting kinda embarrassing. I mean it's ridiculous! I've hardly ever lived there, can't even remember it, I've lived most of my life here and have no intentions of going back..ever. So it's pointless to still hold on to the citizenship right? Then I have to do my citizenship test =/ oh well. I can get my pension when I'm all old and pruney heh. I want to meet Chippy! He's great, now if I can only figure out a way to meet him. Bust out an irresistable chick swagger heh trying to impress him LOOL. My names Chip Diddy Chip Okay I'm going, to start my homework..hah actually no. That can wait. Oh my gosh some loser added me of Facebook, "Viva La Raihan" is his name. Just added me because he is new, I don't see that as an excuse. He's, oh I'm sorry, IT's probably to delusional to find friends in real life and has to settle for make believe ones through the internet. Then my little Kevkev commented back and silenced him.LOOL. Bored, I did some "bloghopping" (as people call it) earlier and clicked on random people. Turns out I don't even remember half the people I linked! Remind me to ask them who they are again lol. I would just swipe it all off but then I'd feel bad if they linked me and I didn't return the favour. Lotsa people in pissy moods lately, cheer up man. You don't live that long so why drown yourself in sorrow for and take it out on other people? Sort yourhead out darling! B Y E. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
