

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Monday, 5 January 2009 || 1:02:00 pm
![]() Okay little Rhian doll is finally 17. Thank you for all the wishes and stuffs from everywhere! A special thanks to my baby girl Tolu who texted me at 21:02am, I love you girl! Nikki with her belated gift for me and just everyone who made my day super fantastic. I love you! Wasn't in the mood for that big a party but I did get lots of stuff! Two birthday cakes included, iPod touch, iPhone, DS Lite in pink, driving lessons (with Marvin's uncle from JLS), Twilight, shoes, clothes, bags, make-up, moneys, accessories for DS, iPod, iPhone..gah the list is endless! Just too much stuff! I'm officially in love with Edward Cullen, not so much as Robert Pattinson, but hey he's British. Edward Cullen has completely put me off human boys, which is weird! All of a sudden this dashing character sweeps nearly every single girl on this planet off her feet- myself included! I think Stephanie Meyers is an absolute genius who has that magical touch, I've never fallen in love with a fictional character before! Not only that but I thought the name Edward was such a turn off, but it totally compensates in the end! Plus Carlise, Emmett and Jasper Cullen are all totally hot- I want to be a vampire too! Edward can bite me any day! Okay ![]() ![]() So then moving on, I love Edward Cullen. I love Edward Cullen. I love Edward Cullen. I ♥ Edward Cullen. Cullen is such a sexy name! Oh Lordyy! I start school tomorrow. AS Psychology and General exams on Thurday, I should probably revise. Yet I always say it verbally and get nothing done physically. It's life. Edward♥Emmett♥Carlisle♥Jasper. HA OBSESSION I KNOW! Let's state this fact once and for all, Stephie Meyers is a magical marvel! Lotsalove RhiRhikins. Rhian ♥ Edward ! Remember that ladies, if you don't know what to get me for my birthday or something Edward Cullen is on the top of my list! Labels: 17, birthday, edward cullen, stephanie meyers ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
