Random title so don't ask. I should probably not be up right now considering the fact I need to get up and be dressed by 9am tomorrow to go to central. Yeck.
Taylor Lautner is officially hot! Hehe he's incredibly ripped it's almost inhuman- sexy though.
I just thought I should mention that I love my wifey Aqy!
But I think you guys/girls should check out the first link, the one to my story blog and read on my latest edition. After reading 1/4 of Breaking Dawn I felt a surge of inspiration running through my veins, a spin off. Breaking Dawn from Renesmee's perspective. Just to clarify, she's the half-human half-vampire daughter of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. So do check that out and post some constructive criticism, I couldn't for the life of me figure out which tense to tell the story in..so I ended up writing the story in the past tense?? I'm not even sure!
Shaun starts his English tutoring on Monday, two hours of English language hell for him! Although I'm quite disappointed that I don't get to meet the tutor and impress her with my legion of exquisite and articulate vocabulary that 5 years of English language and literature with an examination marker, Lynn, and half a year at a Grammar School had bestowed upon me. *cringeblush*
Good night.
Labels: renesmee, shaun, taylor lautner, twilight
˜Rhiandoll.
}