Beware: A diva owns this space.
All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that.
I write as I please.
˜RhiRhiKins.
Rhi•an[Ree-ann]
noun
A 17 year old girl residing in London, England. Jet black hair and tanned skin, with brown eyes. Calm and quiet yet hyper and loud. Relatively smart and witty. Short tempered but always loving and caring. Articulate, observant, sarcastic, loves to banter, prone to danger, stupidity and forgetfullness.
Synonym; Psychologist, Mathamatician, Physicist, Economist, Photographer, Choreographer, Actress.
wish upon a star
Stelleto heels
JLS (Marvin, Aston, JB, Oritse)
Pink JLS Hoodies with Rhiandoll on the back Spartan aka Roderick Bradley
Boyfriend
Taufik Batisah DS Lite (Pink)
Photoplus 11
Adobe Photoshop
Saturday, 17 January 2009 || 8:57:00 pm
Eternity.
If kisses were the water, I'd give you the sea. If hugs were leaves I'd give you a tree. I love was time I'd give you eternity. I love Edward Cullen ♥