

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Friday, 30 January 2009 || 10:32:00 pm
Because ladies take it all in and get composure. To my darling wifey Aqy: I've downloaded all four of the Twilight series on PDF especially for you. I'll e-mail you all of them tomorrow when I can actually open my eyes. I had the strangest dream, maybe it was signalling something that was never to be or maybe it's just that I think about him too much. Or is it the fact that I get a big hole in my stomach whenever he's not in? I mean don't get me wrong I love my girls Nicole and Helen they are fantastic but the hole was still there..burning, empty. He came late today, my heart dropped like a 2 tonne weight when the seat beside me was empty. Thankfully half-way through the lesson Helen's chirpy little voice squealed "Here he comes" and gave me a sharp nudge to my kidneys. Instantly, the gap was filled with excitement. Anyways back to that dream of mine and caused extreme after effects of deja vu. We were in some unknown place- a train station if I wasn't mistaken. In the early hours of dawn before the Sun rose. We ran towards the station hand in hand- his fingers intertwined within mine; his grip was as hard as steel yet it was comforting and reassuring. When we finally reached the station all I can remember was sitting on a bench being very cold and he took his blazer off and draped it over my icy cold shoulders. I inhaled his scent deeply and closed my eyes and with every breath I took a swarm of butterflies swarmed my stomach and left it distorted. But in a nice way. I woke up smiling and checked my phone- he texted me. You know..I've always wondered if a school girl crush could ever develop in to something more. I doubt it. Last Monday I had my first Psychology tuition with my new tutor (since Ute left to go back to SA, *cry*). He had all the credentials and an abundant supply of experience. Before he even stepped in through the door he gave Shaun a funny look. When Mother asked him to remove his shoes he let out an unmistakable sigh of unhappiness. But. The thing that crossed the line was when he wore his outdoor coat all the way upstairs and in to my room and expected my Mother to take it from him and carry it down the the coat rack. What the fuck. She isn't a mindless slave of yours! To make matters worse he didn't teach me anything- just reading through compressed notes and underlining key words doesn't count as teaching. Any mentally handicapped person could easily read and underline the way he does, doesn't take much brain power at all. The only phrase he could ever conjure up was "Are you clear about that?" what else could I have said aside from "Yes sir"? For the duration of the lesson he continued to stare me down in an attempt to intimidate me, he failed miserably. I returned each and every one of his menacing glares with my very own ice cold stare, perfect posture and an expressionless face. I answered all his questions with flawless articulation and perfect pronunciation leaving no room for mistakes and imperfections. I truly felt an indescribable sensation of authority and control- awsome dude. So I'm off to Central London tomorrow to see Uncle Jeff's friends. The Garratts, a very nice family they are. Their little daughters, Ella and Laura, are such little angels! I bought new shoes and practially a whole new outfit for the occassion. Plus I'm planning to attend Tolu's 17th birthday party at around 6pm if I'm back from Central by then. I'm really getting in to classical music for some reason and ever since watching Edward Cullen play the piano I've had this irresistable urge to start to play the piano and so I got lessons. My singing lessons are going really well too, Ms.Troth said she's really pleased with my performances and I can start recording soon! Nicky and myself have started to compose her next song. She played me her latest creation entitled "Fairytale Story" in which she asked if I could sing backup vocals. I happily offered my services of course- it's an honour to lend my voice on her track! Im cold and tired yet jumping for joy, good night. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
