OMDZ, I'm so ill

, I ain't even joking! I was all messed up in first period so Brammer's sent me home. Managed to get Nikki's birthday gift on the way back..although I don't even know if I can make it in to school tomorrow!
My darling Aston is also sick- see we're totally in sync. LOL.
Missed Psychology double with Sam, then Jaimi told me Mr.Lines just rambled on about Market Failure for two whole hours in Economics.
Shaun comes this weekend!
I swear God's looking down on me. I had my ISA practical on Monday and I totally tank at circuits, then behold! I get partnered with one of the most smartest girls in the class and she helped me put the circuit together. Thank you my Lord, Allah!!
Mr. Aston Merrygold I love you!
Aside from the flu, headaches and fever I also have soar throat. That's a total bummer for me seeing as I'm a big mouth and I can never keep my mouth shut. I went around with a blank notepad scribbling out quickly what I needed to say. T'was so annoying!
Oh yeah to the tags, sorry I'll check and update soon! I really can't be bothered with coding tags right now! Hurry up someone get me an Aston! =(
ALL LOVE
RHI-RHI-BAYBEEDOLL.
˜Rhiandoll.
}