So yes, Christmas is comming up. I know what I want and
you, yes you- the one sitting infront of that screen with the goofy hair and bugs bunny teeth- you could be the one to get it for me. "What does she want?" I hear you say.
Well I want Jack the Lad Swing, all four of them please! Aston Merrygold, Marvin Humes, JB Gill, Oritse Williams. In bed, in white, oiled up, topless, whipped cream and cherry..right Ash?
It's a full house since Shaun and his Mother came on Saturday. My Aunty's here now too. Should have seen me voting from Heathrow airport last Saturday for JLS LMAO!
Merked all 3 of my tests today and took the liberty of letting myself go home early. Bought the Pokemon game for DS Lite, see I know I have the red and white ones but they are just boring now! So I asked for the baby pink DS and I got it. Thank you Uncle Peter! Shaun got ANOTHER PSP and a new touch screen Samsung phone.
I also asked for a DSLR camera, photoplus and a Beetle car for next year when I take driving lessons. Heh but I won't be complaining if you get me a half naked Marvin Humes and Aston Merrygold.
ALL LOVE
RHIRHIKINS.
˜Rhiandoll.
}