

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Monday, 3 November 2008 || 7:03:00 pm
The title says it all- Everything for the family. Since the end of British Summer Time and the clocks went back one hour, it gets dark ever so quickly. My darling Grandmother got so worried about me comming home in the dark so she waited for me in the dark, cold and wet sidewalk underneath her umbrella wrapped in her fluffy coat. I've repeatedly told her that I'd be fine. She was just worried because two little bastards tried to piss me off comming back from school, I told my Grandmother not to worry. Those two little annoying twerps had it comming, I would have murdered them myself- but that wouldn't have been fun now would it? I called up Young Shotz and Woolich Boys, they kindly took care of the two troublemakers for me. But anyway that didn't settle well with my Grandma, I carried her little Harrods bad for her and held up the umbrella and walked home slowly. My heart was torn with every limp, I couldn't bear to see my Grandmother limp like that- especially not for me. To tell you the truth I would much rather get mugged, beaten up, bruised, stabbed, shot dead, run over and all the rest than to see my Grandmother limp for my safety and risking her own. I love her too much to see that, I'd rather take the hit instead of her. I love my Grandmother so much, she raised me, she's my everything. She's the pearl in my oyster, the flawless diamond in my life. No one is this world could ever replace my Grandma, she's one in a million. My Grandmother, Kathrine (Kathy, Katija) is the best thing that's ever happened to me in my life and I wouldn't trade her for the world! Her happiness is all that matters to me, if she's not happy then I'm not happy. I love you Grandma! ![]() "She's my star, my light ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
