

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Friday, 7 November 2008 || 7:11:00 pm
Oh wow! That stupid irratating lanky pompus two faced jerk added me in facebook, I don't want to chat with you brain-dead morons from Eltham Green, get it it your head sunshine! Singapor's school is totally slacking man, I mean seriously. My friend described it to me and it sounds like a walk in the park. ANYWAY. I've ditched Chicago, don't fancy looking like a slut in stage infront of Sam lol. But I have great news! (Well for me it's great news) After we got back from Bexleyheath for lunch Amanda's class was next to mine and I waited with her outside. Saw Sam in the office entrance with his mates from Beths. Talked to Mandakins about so many things and then we saw him walk in the hallway opposie us, then Manda was like "Is that him" and I replied "Yeah" then giggled like a lunatic. "He looks so English" Amanda commented.."Well duh hunny, he is English" I replied. Anyway he came outside the main building and walked pass me and Manda to get to the Psychology hut. Then he was going up the stairs and I was like "WAIT!" Then he turned around and I asked curiously him "Can I have another hug?" and his reply was "Sure, if you want" then he came down and huggled me. =) yay. Afterwards he stayed with me and Manda and didn't go in. So I was like "I like your hugs- because when some people hug you they proper squeeze the air out of you, but yours is like all nice" and both of them laughed with me. So random! Then he was like "I'm quite honoured" then I just burst out laughing again. After the lesson ended we hugged again and he walked with me up to the office where I took him to the school's Piaza, so I'm very happy today. I got an A in physics, it's all comming back! ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
