

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Friday, 10 October 2008 || 5:58:00 pm
OMG major dilemma. I can't decide whether I should drop photography or stick with it? The thing is, if I stick with it while getting good grades at all my other subjects then I would elminate so many competition later on in the working world. I mean if you think about it, the minimum requirements for any university are 3 A-levels but I'm taking 4 A-Levels AND 1 AS. However, I don't want to be failing all 5 subjects if you get my drift. I really don't know what I should do.
Shuckz, I didn't get to work with Sam and Nicole and Helen were both cracking up about it! It's so not funny, I only look forward to Psychology because of him haha. I did see him before class with his friend from Beths, he gave me that cute big adorable smile hehe. What else is there to update? Lots but I just can't be bothered to tell you freaks. Yes I've come to a conclusion that most Singapoeans are freaks, well the younger generation anyway. I gave the Myspace link for some of those American wannabes to my TGSG girls and omg. FUNNY. What the hell man? Just piss off to your little excluded freak world. I'm banned from Singapore, just thought I'd tell you. I'm okay to see my family and close friends like Syarfah, Syairah, Syaidah, Aqy, Aziqa and Husi. But to the rest of you all out there, bye bye. Okay I can't say this with any emotion because I have none when it comes to this. I'm actually happy I'm not allowed to mix with Singaporean mind-corrupting children. They ruin me. So instead of my regular trips to visit Singapore I get to pick new destinations world wide! But obviously I'll still go to Malaysia to visit my family there. My first trip will be in December-ish which will be to Paris, France. Next on my list is Spain, then I'll hit California and New York with my Aunty. ![]() I want to go to Egypt too, but that's a bit later on. But honestly, I've seen all there is to see in Singapore and frankly speaking it's quite boring. But I'll definately try to bend the rules a little bit to meet those special few who mean the world to me. Like my fave cuzzie Abg Firhan. Heh. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
