Sam copied my notes today. I hope he didn't see the "I ♥ Sam" in the back of my Psychology book.
Off to get my hair relaxed tomorrow and I have a ton of homework to rip through. My Uncle just left, we had so much fun with Mummy and Nanny just talking about how stupid Singaporeans can be. It's true though half the Singaporeans are brain-dead, egotistical, "I love myself", emotional wrecked, American obsessed losers. It's like they don't have to open their mouth to piss you off.
Everyone is saying I'm a joker lol, I think I can safely say I've got the title of "Class Clown" connected to me. Can't wait to go ice skating and clubbing with my girls. You girls are fab-you-lous.
Someone added me on MSN and it didn't take much common sense to figure out that he was from Singapore by the first "Whatdido nigga". A disgraceful Malay boy saying "whatdido nigga". My dear I highly doubt there will be any blacks visiting your blog anytime in the next century. If you want to use it, at least use it correctly! If you wanted to find the Malay equivalent of that word it's easy- mat, matrempit, minah etc.
˜Rhiandoll.
}