
So Mummy's work friends came two days ago to see the new house. Monique, Hima and of course not forgetting Jon. I got hugs a plenty from him

. I really like his hugs- they are so soft and huggable and warm.
Everytime he opened his arms I would always run in to them and smash in to him lol. He obviously didn't mind it, because if he did Jon would have stopped giving me cuddles altogether. He's like erm 21 ^^; he works with Mummy in John Lewis. He's going to University in Leister new year though *sobs*.
Jon: I need some tampons!
Me: For what?!
Jon: My ass!
Also wanted to wish my darling girls: Rojina, Ash, Jaimi, Sharon, Kieran. Yasika and Raksha a very Happy Diwali! Luff yu girls ta! xxx
I want more hugs Jon! Yes I'll come by to get you in trouble- so watch out! *evil laugh*
I can't wait for December when Shaun comes from Malaysia, then we're going to Paris. Woop woop!
Yes please I want more JLS, Jack the Lad Swing- that's how we roll.
˜Rhiandoll.
}