♥ Omg they got clocked at Gregs today when they tried to jack sandwiches ROFL.
♥ Was set a weird dare by Nicole and Helen, which I will do and Helen will probably record and put on Youtube. *cringe*
♥ Some stupid loser sent me a link to Alyph's Facebook with him and Riffy puffing away in KL. Lol idiots.
♥ Brammers is so rude!
♥ Aston is my baby, ladies just watch when I see him I'm gonna be all on him

No one on the corner got swagger like us

I got on a total hype and the girls & myself started pole dancing on the bus LOL. Then someone said in Maths they wanted to get a pole in their room, I want one too! Haha.
I got the letter for the recording studio, finally! I just have to get my payment in and I have my recording time and my vocal coach for next term. Yay! I hope this helps my UCAS application and my acting career. I'm also part of Amesty LOL- yes believe it people. Plus I have more dignity than to sink down to Singaporean standard, HA! The local artists butcher every song they remix straight!
Kak Mama came on Friday and left on Monday- it was amazing!
Signed up for reading partners, I can't wait to see what cute little angel I get paired up with.
Ugg, Maddie is too good for my liking

. She's my Mums colleage's daughter who is 5. I wanted to take her to watch PCD, she needs a little mind corruption. To quote Kirean lol.
˜Rhiandoll.
}