Hey Singaporeans!
You all know I'm a major music freak right? I totally love visiting Muzika in Joo Chiat complex in Singapore. I desperately need Sleeq's upcomming CD named "Classiq" as you all know, I tried to ring Muzika to call and ask them to keep me a copy when it's out. I tried searching everywhere! Google, AskJeeves, MSN, Windows Live, Yahoo, Alltheweb but since Singapore is so small nothing came up. Then someone told me to search at this website called Rednano (
Click) and it came up! I was like "omg wow" and now yours truly has dibs on a copy of Sleeq's new unreleased CD. You guys should try it, I mean it's really awsome. You learn something new everyday! If you live in Singapore, or out of Singapore, for that matter you should try this website. It's like totally amazing and you all know I hardly ever post something positive about things like this- so you know it's good. It's got recommendations from me ;)
Labels: rednano
˜Rhiandoll.
}