

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Friday, 26 September 2008 || 5:53:00 pm
The transition from Comprehensive to Grammar is so hard to handle. The pace is too fast and I'm quickly finding myself near the bottom of the class. It's official that I've reached rock bottom. It feels like shit you know. I just don't want to disappoint my family and everyone else that believes in me; just stay strong. I've seen all my girls break down and cry during lunch so I know I'm not the only one...but still. I need to figure out a plan so I can be at the top of my game again. I want to regain my throne and take my rightful place at the top again! I was one of the smartest girls in the whole school at EGS and I want to be on top again so bad! I know it's just a test from the big guy upstairs but it's so hard! I hope I can pull this off. I'm not used to slacking and I don't want to end up like those stupid orange-faced-dumb-as-fuck-pretty-faced girls. I need someone to cheer me up. Psychology was good. Nicole claims I was flirting with Sam lol- yeah right babe! I cross my legs all the time and it's only natural to look at the pictures on his phone. Plus he was the one who wanted to show me that picture of himself looking like that kid from Malcom in the Middle. But Nicole I so wasn't flirting...intentionally. Sam look like David Henre rofl. Someone took my locker but I got it back. I'm emo-ishly sad yet terribly happy. What does that make me? A very confused girl. Singaporeans are starting to irritate me like a rash. All those fake people with no identities, those who think they have the ability to rap when they don't or those who produce sad records in which the singing is so horrendous that all glass within a 25 mile radius will crack. You think you're so cool but we're laughing at you, laughing so hard until tears stream down from our eyes. You think wearing baggy clothes or brands like Billionaires Boys Club and Ice Creams makes you so American. You think wearing shutter shades and having a scarf covering your neck in Singapore makes you look so gangster. Reality check- you look like a twat. C'mon let's sho' 'em how it's done. Fo shizzle. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I IZ DAYUMMM BAYDD. OMG Nadine and I went totally hyper in the dark room on Thursday! We went all like "Valley girls" and like we were like talking all like this and like being obnoxious valley girls all like I broke a nail like OMG kinda thing. HAHA. I loved talking to my daughter Husi last night about--things. ;) I miss my girls so much it's surreal! I don't even have time to call anymore girls and I'm so sorry! My schedule is jam packed. But rest assured that I love you all! Please Allah, help me? Eff you all 'cause all you losers love it when I fail don't you? Especially those special few. You love it when I'm sad, but the thing is- I'm just more determined so sorry to disappoint you darlings but you can't feed off my depression today because I'm not depressed but more determined. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
