I'm seriously pissed the f**k off. People's comming at me telling me I have to be better for a Grammar school- hello I'm doing my best why don't you try to be in my shoes for the day? You wouldn't break down like me too. It's inhuman to be able to give 150% continously. Oh what the f**k I'll just fail my AS shall I? Go in to hairdressing like every other bimbo in the South East.

Just f**king kill me now. I mean I hate Economics but you insisted that I do it, when you insist something it's basically a must to do it. What on Earth? Need I stress that it's
MY life and
not yours.
I'm not in the mood anymore. I don't want to see their faces and all I want to do is to cry on Sam's shoulder and be comforted by him. Just f**k school, it's a load of bullshit.
˜Rhiandoll.
}