

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Sunday, 28 September 2008 || 12:35:00 pm
I ♥ you Nanny! ![]() It really doesn't feel like Raya , I'm actually going to school on Eid so yeah lol. Plus the house is still not done and Eid just doesn't feel special anymore. I don't know why? Since the past two years actually, it's beginning to fade away because I've never experienced the "buzz" before.Anyway one thing that I'm looking forward to is October 4th. Not only because I'm getting my hair relaxed again but that's my Grandmother's birthday! I have no clue what to get her though. I'll probably head up Bexley during lunch or after school and get something, plus a card. I think I know what to get her I just need to keep it under wraps first lol.I'm just in love with the song on my blog. It's so sexy and the singer is sexy too. So hot. Sorry if you're under 14/15ish, close you're ears if you are. I don't want your parents running after me with a giant mallet =3. It's too adult for you- hence the "adult content" sign thingamabobby. I should probably tell you about this dream that I had a few nights ago. Ironically, it was about Alyph- ahh fooey! . I hope it doesn't happen in real life, most of my dreams usually come true in reality but I'm hoping it'll be different with this one. I dreamt that he was my significant other, puke city right!! ARGH! Why him? When I woke up my immediate thoughts were "Why the heck is he invading my mind". I don't think about him at all so why am I dreaming about him? My Nanny said it was because he was thinking of me and I sure hope that's not the case. However, if it was Syarif on the other hand...that would be a different story.Moving on, I want a new Economics tutor! One that'll show up on time and make Economics fun, not ramble on about things that I'll forget in 2 seconds flat! ![]() I got my TGSG swipe card, yay! (^_^) I got my Oystercard too. I got pissed off with silly Singaporeans who can't keep their mouth shut and those Singaporeans who can figure out how to extract my anger and amplify it to the highest level without even saying one word. I can't have Lynn anymore *cry* Oh and girl, your man chose me - so stop trippin' you fool.˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
