
Hai thur,
This one goes out to my little angel Aryna. Happy 15th Birthday sweetheart! I just wanted to say that life is full of ups and downs hunny and whatever it is Big Sis always gonna be here for you. Ok, here's something I just made up for you.
This ones for my lil sista,
My angel, my girl
I swear she ma ghetto lil gangsta.
This ones stright from the heart, my lil sister is ma worl.
Shitt dey grow so fast ..she finally 15
From day one she be workin it, tha one n only ghetto queen.
Tha future Mrs.Alyph you girls betta watch out,
Boi betta know coz she fo real no doubt!
Would give tha world to see you smilin
Whateva it is big sis gon keep it commin
Always gonna be here, always gonna have your back
Just like a rucsac ;)
All your haters can't say jack
Thru all your lows, I aint worried. My sis is strong, she always gonna make a boomin comeback.
Well what else should I say. It's been a real pleasure knowing you Mrs. Alyph. I'm not worried because I know you'll pick yourslef right up and be your usual bubbly self again soon. Chill and relax.
Lots of love,
Big Sis xoxo
Labels: Aryna, birthday
˜Rhiandoll.
}