"And even the most beautiful pair of wings gets worn out."
-Hazzyq
I was browsing through some blogs and that quote caught my eye. I don't know why but I've decided that even if the most beautiful of wings gets worn out, nothing can take away the memories that are forever etched in our minds and hearts. =D I'm back to being the optimistic me again! You know why? I just went over my Maths homework and found out that my low grade was due to sily mistakes! It's all comming back to me how Ms.McKenzie always had a go at me for making silly mistakes and history has a habit of repeating itself with me. So now I know.
I just sent my Aunty off to Oxford and she's flying to New York on Monday for one week to meet with Uncle Jeff. Then they are going to see Grandpa Stan and Grandma Judith in California! Too bad she isn't going to be here for Eid. =(
I forgot to tell you on Friday when I was with Tolu at the bus stop and this fuh-aine young thang strolled pass us with this really sexy bear pawprint track tatoo on his neck. Dang! Tolu & I were just like woah. He was mixed race, hotness!
Don't you think that Gym Class Heroes' track entitled "Cookie Jar" sounds like that song by T-Pain and Akon? I forgot the name but I think it's Buy you a Drank or something along those lines.
˜Rhiandoll.
}