

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Friday, 12 September 2008 || 5:24:00 pm
Whatever. I think I'm seriously lacking something, that little thing that you can't quite put your finger on, but it's something that's essential to having success at a Grammar school. I have to find it in me, it's there & I'm positive it is...just a little rusty I guess. Today was jokes on the bus with Aryna! I was supposed to meet my lovely slag Charlotte at Bexley by the Clock Tower but she had to go, but next Friday it's so on! I totally need to get my school stuff sorted out. I'm sitting next to this boy who looks like David Henre from Disney's Wizards of Waverley Place..I was like woah. Oh and additional bonus would be the fact that Mr.Freeman put us in to pairs to work on a Correlation experiment thing and luck has it that I got partnered with the only boy..Sam, the one who looks like David Henre! I hope all the boys from Beths Grammar is like him! He was such a gentleman! In my previous school the girls would have to move to be with the boys but Sam was so nice! Since there was a spare seat in between us he moved over and I didn't even have to ask him! I thought that was incredibly nice of him! Just wait until I get my hair done, I'm waiting... Oh and you remember Joss from Crown Woods right? When they started Livia bumped in to Joss and she said he was like looking around for me, bless his lil heart. OMG I miss you too Joss. Sadly I prefer Beths boys over Crown Woods and Grammar school goes with Grammar school..not comprehensive =( Beths Grammar and Townley Grammar...goes well doesn't it? There is a whole list of people that I currently miss. First and foremost; my sisters, my girls, my life long friends Syarfah, Syairah and Syaidah. Then comes my lesbian wifey since 1992 Aqy and then my Fiknatic girlies like Fiza, iQa iQa, my daughter Husi, SV, Wana the WORKS! Then there's my little sister Aryna, my little angel. My lovely, funny, awsome, handsomer than Hady Mirza cousin Firhan and then there's Firman. Hazzyq whom I havn't talked to for ages! Alif that funny little thing, Ashraf who I've known for 8 years and is due for NS soon. (haha!) not forgetting a special get well soon for Ahmad. I had a free period with Nadine today and we decided to develop our films. Nadine finished it off thought because I had to head off to Maths after break time. Nadine already went in to the film unloading area- dubbed "the coffin" and found it very unpleasant. She's my partner for Photography, anyway before Nadine went in I tried out the coffin and I got really scared and I didn't want to unload my film today..but I had to. So then I went in and Nadine waiting outside in the Dark Room. She talked with me from outside and I finished quicker than her and I didn't drop it and no finger prints on my whole roll of film. Crap pictures though. Lama tak update..sekali..HAKAU! FUYOHH. Lawl stupid slang! I hate when that happens..it's like well..I can't translate it in to English to it has to remain in Singlish, tis a bother I must admit, but is there even a translation for that? ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
