

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Saturday, 20 September 2008 || 1:25:00 am
RHIAN WOZ ERE DOIN ONLINE SHOPPIN ORLY? KTHXBAI. I'm tired and bored. Where are those pointless surveys when you need them?! What can I complain about now? I seriously can't think of anything so I'm going to screw those beg-it American wannabe Singaporeans. Have a problem with that sunshine? Tell me to my face kay. Une) Singapore is a warm country located near the Equator, why on Earth are you wearing thick clothing and scarfs? Deux) Why copy the America and loose our traditions? Trios) What's up with the baggy pantaloons and the baggy tops? It looks so wrong. Quatre) Caps to the side? ROFLCOPTER. What is wrong with you? Cinq) Errr "What di do?" in a Singlish accent- hideous! Six) Singlish, is that a language or a pahetic excuse for one? Sept) Clearly the stadards of "artists" has dropped so low that half of the local acts can't even be classed as artists. Huit) At this rate more than half of Singapore will be "famous" for being utterly atrotious singers/rappers. Neuf) Can't you stand up straight while rapping? On stage or even during a music video? Dix) Stop copying and be an original for goodness sakes! Onze) I'm near enough embarrased to confess that I come from Singapore. Or atleast born there. (So getting a British Passport soon) Douze) Those mindless rapping morons think they are all that when they don't know people who are not deaf laugh at them and their bad music. *yawn* Yeah I'm sleepy fam. Good night. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
