

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Wednesday, 20 August 2008 || 2:17:00 pm
![]() Results day tomorrow and I am literally crapping myself. I wish I could just freeze time all together to just fast forward- I know I sound like a typical emo but I swear that I'm not! Since the renovation has started I've lived of McDonald's: Egg Muffin, hash brown, syrup pancakes and toasted bagels (-_-) at this rate I'll be as fat as Fat Joe or Fat Man Scoop by next week. Terrible. I can't wait for Townley enrollment next Thursday, I hope I get to do all the subjects that I want. There is this funny thing that happened yesterday. I pumped up my iTunes with "Snatch Thief" by Alyph from Sleeq and my Mother started complaining "Alamak, don't you have anything else to listen to? Bingit! Turn it off for crying out loud! Don't you get bored of him?!". I love to piss my Mother off so I let it run and then the next song that came up was one by (my baby) Lil Fizz. I couldn't believe Mother's comment on this one! She said "Wow, who's that? He's so much better than that small Singaporean kid who likes to wear the baggy trousers..the short one with the big eyes..Alyph" Woah Mother likes Lil Fizz! I told her that who he was and let her listen to more of his songs and she said "I don't mind if you keep on playing his songs over and over again because he is good and alot better than Alyph. So does this mean you are over that shorty?" To be honest, I have no clue if I am or not. *pokes heart* Ask her instead I'm sure she'll know- but as for now I don't. But I'm really glad that Mother is supportive of my choice hehe. Plus my Uncle seemed really glad that I'm off that short stuff too, my Uncle keeps referring to him as the "midget" and he would have liked it if I liked Syarif instead, ROFL. I found more Singaporean local artists with the auto-tune effect and it's seriously doing my head it! Oh and I happened to stumble upon this blog which is so dramatic it would attract many viewers if their blogger was to have a reality television show lol. Some of my girls from here read my blog, they think it's hilarious how I'm mixing with the people the dubbed as "the retards" because they get held back and stuff. They looked at my Friendster, blog near enough everything and examined all of my Singapore friends too see if they "suited" me. It felt weird hearing them all comment on my friends being stupid because they had to take N levels, or got held back or are getting D's and E's (they think a C or below is considered brain dead)- I mean Singapore is a tough country and I'd be lucky to get anything near an F there! But they kept on saying that I shouldn't mix with the children from the Normal academic stream in Singapore claiming that it would effectively make me one of "them" too; they also said that as a future Grammar School student mixing with people like that would ruin me. I don't really care though. I mean they are just people, as long as they are nice then I don't really mind. Plus I could always just keep it under wraps if it's going to destroy my reputation. Although they did cut me some slack about my life-long wifeys, because well you know...time is magical. Oh my goodness they even went blog hopping and laughed endlessly at some of the blogs they came aross. It's was so funny most of them nearly wet themselves there and then, craking jokes about every single line! My girls :3 ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
