Sorry luffs, I haven't had any time to update by blog. I had to help out with the house and it's draining the life out of me! The good news is that the bathroom and kitchen are done, not completely done because there are just one or two minor touches left to finish. The conservatory is no where near done & now Mother decided to redo the whole house! So they guys are going to start plastering and redoing the rest of the house tomorrow..starting with the living room and making their way up to the second floor and eventually the bedrooms. It's going to look fab, I love my new bathroom and kitchen hehe.
I had to lift so many heavy stuff- I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up with muscles like Spartan when this is all done. Maybe I should try out for Gladiators? Lol
I miss my beau!! Now if you'll excuse me I have to move some stuff with Kenny! =D
˜Rhiandoll.
}