First and foremost I'd like to thank those who voted. Thank you so much for helping me make my decision, you guys are awesome! Swiftly moving on
You are just unbelievable! I think my Mother was right, you're little pip squeak. She prefers
Dreux Pierre Frederic &
Roderick Bradley alot more. My girls, you know who I'm on about. *winks* Anyway I wished him luck for an up coming performance and he had the nerve to call me
"sweetheart". LOSER! I'm over you, I don't like you so stop doing that.
I recently looked at some of his pictures and well, he is
ugly now. Quite unpleasant to look at and also he looks like a total goof ball. Myy Fizzo got flow ;)
Anyway, I started Maths tution yesterday and it was better than I thought it would be. I have Physics today at 5:30 and then Economics tomorrow *sigh*
As I'm typing this out I have to tell you, I have no toilet (-_-) because Kenny is renovating the whole house. Well near enough the whole house; toilet, kitchen, conservatory and replastering the all the walls. I have to walk up 10 minutes to McDonlds if I need the loo lol, WTF right?
Peace, love and Charlotte stay away from my Hubby Lil Fizz biatchhhhh LOOOLLL love ya!
˜Rhiandoll.
}