

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Monday, 18 August 2008 || 12:22:00 pm
Butter cream and chocolate *drools* I want him so much, even a one night stand (Inside joke). Dreux I love you! Wayne came to tear down the conservatory, we have no roof there and also no conservatory. Wayne is so hilarious I couldn't stop laughing from when he arrived haha. Kenny and Wayne are passing through the living room as I type; carrying whats left of our conservatory. He had a gigantic thinggy that went boom, a vibrating thing which isn't good for those who have man boobs. LOL. The toilet is nearly done and it looks like something straight out of MTV cribs! I ate too much today and I think I'm starting to gain weight =K. However, my legs look super skinny for some reason. I'm clearly weird, but I'm loving it- just like McDonalds. Something has been bugging me and it goes by the name of "Auto-tune". It seems like this little trend has caught on in Singapore. All the local artists are doing it- either they think it sounds good or they are just copying T-Pain. What ever it is, when they use it; they ruin and completely butcher it! It sounds so wrong, they go over board! Might as well program a robot to sing for you! I swear half of those people must have extremely bad hearing. It's completely turned me off Singapore's local music. Now that I look back, it's nothing special..infact it's ameteurish. Then the little fame that some of the local artists get to straight to their head and inflate it, sometimes their heads and egos are so big I'm suprised it hasn't got it's own zip code (-_-). You think you're all that? When you get a little bit of fame you can just turn your back on me? Ignore me? Hello you stupid little american wannabe rapper, you're not a hotshot, you're music is utter rubbish! It's an embarrasing thing for me to admit that I was once a fan *shudders*. You dodgy-eyed-perverted-flatheaded-useless-so-called-rapper! Everytime we talk about you the replies are quicker than the speed of light, but when we talk about things other than you- it takes forever for you to reply..sometimes you never reply at all. Apa?! Kau ingat kau bagus sangat? Eh babi boleh rap lebih bagus dari pada kau! Jangan ingat pasal enkau menang APM enkau boleh jadi sombong macam nak mampos! Kalau tak ada perminat awak tu masih jadi pelajar yang buruk! Eh tapi selapas menang APM kamu masih bodoh, kalau tak lebih bodoh dari pada dulu! Apa enkau tau? Rap macam orang giler, pakai seluar yang besar macam tak ada seluar lain. Ada songkok tak nak pakai betol2, nak style macam orang Amerika eh? Kau ni bute ke pe? Lo que el omprobar esta mal con usted? No te escucho tus grabaciones? Puede rap para salvar tu vida mi querido. Como me ha enganchado a usted nunca voy a saber! ARGH YOU FOOL! *Takes a deep breath* Okay Lil Fizz Lil Fizz Lil Fizz *exhales* Okay I feel so much better. Erm. I have nothing else to say and I better hit the hay after this because Kenny, Gary and Wayne are comming at 7:30am tomorrow to begin working. Charlotte love have a nice holiday, I'm going to miss you so much my slag!♥ ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
