

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Sunday, 10 August 2008 || 12:29:00 pm
My bad, I actually went to Sussex yesterday and not Surrey. So I had to get up terribly early but I over slept and had 1 hour to get dressed. We had to take a cab all the way from my house to Waterloo station. I was close to producing a very colourful "upcha". Thankfully before the salmon swam back upstream we arrived, unfortunately we were at Waterloo Underground station instead of Waterloo (-_-; typical right? Anyway we finally got to the right station to meet Uncle Jeff =) and then it was a smooth ride on the train all the way to Petersfield trainstation. B2K all the way, heavenly bliss. 1 hour, 5 pieces of sushi, 1 bottle of water, 3 trips to the loo, 30 B2K songs we finally arrived and David met us at the station and he took us through the winding roads which (eventually) lead to his cottage house. He combined 4 cottages together to create on gigantic house! Phwoarrr! His two daughters Ella and Laura were so cute! Laura is extremely mature for her age, her addiction was perfect and she just seems so adult yet she was a cute as a bunny! Her little sister Ella was so cute too! They were shy in the beginning but then they were so loud haha. Patricia took Ella, Laura and myself to see the horses across the road which they owned. They had three, Bella, Musket and another one but I forgot it's name XD. Dang the horses were so big. I'll admit that I was scared. Bella came up to me and I hid behind Laura lol. We went the the other side of the field to see Musket and I was so scared that Bella would rampage up behind me and ram me down lol. Then Laura and Ella showed me around their back garden. The girls took me to see their little secret garden. It was so sweet of them; even though it was a little part of the garden that was cut off- behind the holly and stinging nettles. They were little so it was easy for them to scurry through and I was behind them getting poked by the holly leaves. Then they showed me all the things they buried and dug up again: flower petals, small pieces of china pottery, seeds and lot more. Then I squeezed myself out from the little secret garden only to be dragged by Ella to go pick some vegetables! XD Ella did all the picking while Laura and myself watched. She picked Rhubarbs and runner beans and took them back in. Before we left Ella put on a cool Dolly Parton wig, she was so cute! Even though the cottage was a mobile blackspot (meaning no phone signal) I had quite alot of fun. =) We came back at around 6 on the train all the way. I think I missed out something really important that's not to do with the trip to Sussex but I can't for the life of me remember what it is! Labels: sussex trip ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
