

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Saturday, 16 August 2008 || 10:01:00 pm
When Aunty Shah & I went to pick up some food for Kenny and the guys we waited in line and we were right behind Elvis Presley! Yes the King! Aunty couldn't stop herself, so she went up to him and asked "Are you performing?" and he thought he had bumped in to a fan or something they got in to a long conversation and then he gave us his card. (^_-) Cool or what? He actually impersonates Elvis for a living and he looks so much like the real one, I was like "OMG, did Elvis rise from beyond the grave to have McDonalds?" After we ordered my Aunty turned around and he was gone, then she asked me where Elvis went and I said "Elvis has left the building". I mean I've always wanted to say that but let's face it, how often can you say that phrase? I felt priviliged to be able to say that at the right time. LOL & It'll probably be the only time I'll ever get to say that in my life time- let's face it, we don't meet awsome Elvis impoersonators everday do we? Music: Killa Aww where's my shawty? I miss you baby, yeah he's my boo. He's my ice ice hubby, chocolate cream homie, CHARLOTTE STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN lol (inside joke) love you really girl. OMG I just had a good start for a new rhyme! Let's go, it's in slang so the rhyming works properly- I'm literate in real life lol. He ma bling ice hubby, Labels: elvis presley ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
