Oh no! The Hello Kitty bag that I wanted to buy is well...unavailable! I forgot to check and it turns out that they don't deliver to countries outside the USA! I guess I'll have to go and find another bag! *sigh* Or I could pop down to Bluewater and check out the Hello Kitty store there.
I don't know why I'm staying up so late because I have to wake up early tomorrow morning for Sahor. Meh.
I got such a cute little note from Alyph on Friendster wishing me all the best for my new start in college on Tuesday. He also said other stuff..but I can't possibly tell you on here. It was really nice of him though. I want to catch up with him again soon.
I think I done this before but I'll do it again. Just wanted to wish you all a very happy Ramadhan and no cheating! lawl. Oh how I wish to be there with the glee atmosphere. It's just not the same.
˜Rhiandoll.
}