Like I predicted earlier, epic fail. I failed my GCSE, my results were dissapointing *sigh* I'll scan it through and show you all tomorrow but just don't laugh ok? My friend Luke got an award and came out in the papr, I'm so proud and happy for him! You go get them Luke!
Anyway, yeah massive fail! I can't believe it I have F's flying all over the place! Here is a short line up of my results:
Maths: F (Slept)
English Language: E (Gave up)
English Literature: U (Slept, blank paper)
Biology: D (Yucky stuff)
Chemisty: F (Confusing! Gave up!)
Psycics: Z (Didn't turn up)
PE: F (I hate sports)
Business Studies: Z (Didn't do coursework and skipped exam)
Religeous Studies: Z (Didn't feel like going to my exam)
So yeah what ever man. I only need two E's to get in to my Health & Social course. I got a D & E..that's good enough.
˜Rhiandoll.
}