

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Friday, 22 August 2008 || 12:26:00 pm
Haha GOTCHA! Those are my REAL results. The previous post was for all my haters who love to see me fail, see I'm nice. I care about my haters too! I got £20 of gift vouchers from Greenwich Council for getting above my predicted grade in two subjects. English Literature and Biology. Umm, so I'm still not too pleased about the B's. I don't particularly like them- but I prefer them over C's. 3B's don't tell me, it's disgraceful! I know, which gives me all the more reason to push myself to the limit for my A levels. You got it right, as of the 24th of August I shall officially be a student at Townley Grammar School for Girls! I can't wait! If you want to know I'll be taking: Maths, Physics, Business Studies, Economics and Photography (AS only). I just about scraped in my results to qualify for Townley's requirements. No C's allowed. Everyone was happy for my results. The guy at the chip shop (Pelly) gave me free chips and drinks. Yay! Wayne (conservatory guy) bought me ice cream, Kenny (in charge of the renovation) congratulated me and kept on complimenting me! This morning when Wayne came in he greeted me "Hello little genius" lol omg. XD
˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
