

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Monday, 4 August 2008 || 7:48:00 am
![]() I'm so not in the mood to go all the way to Surrey. (T_T) 3/5 of my tuition's start next week, which obviously cuts my long holiday short by about 3 weeks. It's an absolute outrage that I'm robbed of my long holidays! After waiting 5 long years for them. Then to add the icing on the cake, my results are out soon. Yay -_- I can smell those F's already. Hey don't give me that look, I aim low to avoid disappointments. *winks* I think I really like him♥ Kak Yuni, please sis if you're reading this: just come back! It's not like you to do this, I just want the girl that I called my sister again. *sigh* Oh god! I found out that there is some girl who is still taking GCSE O Levels at the age of 19! Yes 19, shocking isn't it? *gasp* I hope my child doesn't end up as brain dead as that. She's my mother's friend's daughter- or somewhere along those lines. I got £40 worth of ticketmaster, hurray! *checks concert list* Now..who to see? Thanks John(ny Deppydido) lol. Anyway my he's my Uncle's friend. Yeah my Uncle came yesterday too, helped finalize the tickets for Mak Long Azizah and Syukri to come to here for a whole 3 months! Which means they are going to be here for: Christmas, New Year, my birthday, Uncle Jeff's birthday and Mother's birthday. Huzzah. Yesterday was hilarious when my Uncle came, we spent like *counts fingers* erm...more than 2 hours making fun of people. XD Especially the special few & I mean "special" in more ways than one, you know what I mean *winks* ![]() Darn it! I've lost my Singlish Singaporean accent =K *sigh* someone help me get it back? I want to be one of those Minah's everyone talks about. I miss Syarfah, Syairah and Syaidah and Abg Firhan too B) (See I didn't leave you out haha) they've just moved houses and the phone line is disconnected, drat! We so need more catching up time: it's just not the same if we don't talk. My girls♥ Why didn't anyone tell me B2K got back together? =K I friggin' love B2K! LIL FIZZ *dies* LIL FIZZ LIL FIZZ LIL FIZZ LIL FIZZ. :* hautee. Babe I love you. Totally. (♥_♥)/ ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
