
(
Flick)
I honestly don't know what prompted this dream last night. I haven't even been thinking about him. It's quite an embarrassing dream actually. *blush*
I'm sure all of you are familiar with the name
Wan Arshad right? In my dream my family and I went back to Singapore for a holiday..I stupidly forgot to take my phone.
(How on Earth do I forget to take my phone?!) So in the hotel I was panicking about not being to able contact my girls to go out and stuff, immediately I rung someone in London to mail my phone to me
(I must be desperate..sheesh).
I have no clue how my dream escaped from that scene but next I found myself on a MRT
(How did I even get on there? o.O) clinging to Wan's arm, like
WTF. I mean I was really clinging on to him- yuck! We went around Singapore and instead of buildings there were stupid looking sculptures; it was like the Tate Modern had been expanded to the size of Singapore and been placed outside haha. Then Wan took me to a palace
(a palace in Singapore- I don't think so) and it was decorated as if a carnival lived inside it -_-.
Then I woke up XD lawl. So erm yeah, that's quite an in depth look at what goes on in side my subconscious mind. I guess the scary thing is that a specific part of it can become reality if I play my cards right- I'm sure you all know what part that is right?
Labels: dream
˜Rhiandoll.
}