What if ur Ex says....
1)Why did you let me go?
Because you are a no good, lazy, sexiest b*****d!
2)Can I win you back?
In your dreams loser.
3)But I am very much happy with you back then.
Who cares? I will be very much happy with Roderick Bradley in my arms- we don't always get what we want.
4)I still love you.
Like your love was every true?
5)When did we last talk?
I don't remember things which aren't important to me.
6)Can you go with me?
No- you can go to hell all by yourself.
7)Hey,can i give you/ask for a
ride?
Sorry I have a boyfriend and I'm not your chauffeur. Drive yourself you lazy arse!
8)Were you able to move on?
Hell yeah, the next day!
9)I regret losing you.
And I regret having said yes to being your girlfriend last year.
10)I had not keep my promise to you.
Good to know, now eff off please kthnx.
11)My parents do not like you.
The feeling is neutral.
12)You have changed.
And so have you- in to a brainless idiot.
˜Rhiandoll.
}