

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Wednesday, 2 July 2008 || 7:08:00 pm
You are ready for change, and it's coming soon -- just hold on a little bit longer! Ugg, 3 month long holiday has reduced me to blogging nearly everyday! Sad sad sad isn't it? You should check out my friendster there's an outfit dedicated to my little angel Aryna! I couldn't buy it for her so I bought it for me and think of her when I wear it haha. Love ya girl and I hope your stress levels plummet soon darlin'! Anyway my Uncle was looking for more tutors for myself, there was one for Physics and he told me that she was a retired teacher. I really didn't mean to be horrid but I just didn't want a retired teacher: for one I didn't know how long she's been retired, it could have been a day or a decade and it's hard for a retired teacher to keep in the loop and know what changes are going on in the syllabus. I mean she could be teaching me something completely irrelevant! My uncle called her to let her know that I wasn't keen and she was pretty upset and it made me feel really bad. Now there's this stupid dark cloud of guilt hovering right above my head- I just feel really bad but I declined for the right reasons? Didn't I? =( About my Horoscope. A change? Really? Let's see if there is a change *winks* I want to send something to Spartan, Tempest, Atlas, Battleaxe, Tornado, Predator and Destroyer but I have no clue what! *Thinks* What do you get a Gladiator? Yuck I've made so many typos today and it's really annoying- I should probably stop typing but then I'll be bored. D'oh! Who likes the new song on my blog? Nice eys? Tis the song entitled "Pilihan Aku" by Sleeq. Which brings me to a point that gave my Uncle tremendous joy- I like Spartan and have moved on from err well you know who. Bwahahahaha. I looked at some old photos: there was the triplets and I and also Aqy! I looked at the pictures and just thinking how much we've changed. It'll be quite cool to come back and take a picture in the exact same poses and see what's changed. Well we're taller for one and if you exclude me they've certainly matured in to lovely young ladies. =D Don't worry Mother I promise I'll blossom in to a young lady one day- soon. I know I'm abit late but I assure you it's worth the wait! (Macam faham) I totally need to see Charlotte and Abigail and get lost again haha! Hope Livia got the tickets too! I'm kinda pissed off with people- I have my reasons but I can't be bothered to rant in public. I have some dignity you know *winks* By the way, someone care to mail me the July issure of Sensasi? Muchos gracias! ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
