

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Tuesday, 8 July 2008 || 12:35:00 pm
Grandpa suggested that I wear a baju kebaya for prom. Err as tempting as that sounds I actually want to fit in haha. Maybe next prom aye Grandpa? Sorry, I love you though. (^_^) Nampak2 plan aku sucess! I had a shock when I searched for something on Yeutewb. This "act" (if they can even be considered as one) apparently they are pretty good to some but I mean this in the nicest possible way. I don't mean this offensively but more as constructive criticism but is that what the standard of music has dropped to? I highly recommend investing in a good pair of hearing aids. Last night after that hideous act I quickly searched for something that was more pleasing and soothing to the ears and I searched for my all time favourite duo Sleeq. Their new song Pilihan Aku was on Yeutewb and my mother was in bed already..well in my bed actually but she heard Sleeq and couldn't be bothered to get up so she asked me to rotate the entire computer screen for her! Haha. I met my Economics tutor today, Liviza and she seems very nice and mind you so was the new maths tutor. Did anyone go to that Sleeq concert- the one that involved a piano? If so please update me! I need help choosing a dress, I bought 3 and I'll post pictures up here tomorrow and I expect you to tag at my blog! I seriously don't know which one to wear! I don't care if I know you or you're just a bloghopper- just cast a vote! Thanks darling. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
