

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Sunday, 6 July 2008 || 7:42:00 pm
Sorry aku tak ada kerja lain jadi aku cakap merepek lah jawab dia! Ish aku punyer Melayu dasyat betul eh? Sudah lebih baik aku berhenti di sini. Eeew that's absolutely atrocious, my Malay is in utter shambles! Well my written Malay anyway haha! Shhh don't say a word! Oh yeah I should probably tell you I'm going to try and katam the Quran again! This time I hope to do it in like 2 months- you think it's do-able? I was reading for like 4 hours non-stop yesterday and I'm only one Al-Baqara, slow! It's part of my scheme to get my Grandfather to come back to Singapore, see if I finish the Quran and say I want to do that fancy katam thinggy again but this time in Singapore then he's sure to come. Plus it doesn't hurt to score a few extra points with the Big Guy upstairs so he'll give me some extra haunting time and a nice yard to chill at in Heaven next to a really sexy malaikat ;) haha! I read the description and it sounds amazing up there. With rivers and lots of munch food *drools*. I have to remember my list of people to haunt once I finally croak. *evil laugh* I was thinking of taking up some kick boxing to shed the pounds of weight that I've managed to gain. It's that or martial arts or alternatively gymnastics. I was going to kick boxing because it will provide me with extra butt kicking power when I get back to Singapore, because I've just so happen to have accumulated a Singaporean hit list. 27th is such a long way away! I want to see Journey to the Centre of the Earth this Sunday!! Pfft and I totally forgot that Abigail's got Dartford Grammar induction. Hmm. It's quite sad that I'm blogging twice in one day, it must mean that I'm in need of a life. I assure you it's there but just dormant at the moment. Anyway my darling fantasy hero Spartan was on The Wall and Hit & Run tonight and he was fantastic. I loved the close up shoots of him during the show, I didn't know he has jewels encrusted in that part of his outfit! *smirks* t'was a very nice touch. Oooh and I near enough fainted after having a hissy fit while repeatedly kissing the screen that my Grandmother had to literally peel me off the television set..you know why? Well it's simply because before Hit and Run when Spartan was introduced he kissed his manly, muscly, huge, sexy, gorgeous (Should I carry on?) muscles. Woop woop! *swoons* Okay and Tornado wasn't that bad either *grins* ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
