

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Tuesday, 1 July 2008 || 2:15:00 pm
![]() (Flick) OMG OMG OMG! I was on GZone forum last night and Damar actually signed up! He posted a thread with his Gladiator ID (Destroyer) and I was like OMG. He left his Facebook like and I added him up & he sent me a message! I replied with a really really really long message on Facebook and it was so sweet of him to reply. You guys, there's something that's been bugging me- I need to tell someone, well I old iQa but I didn't give her the details. iQa shhh ah no telling! hehe. I just started a new story on my other blog, I need to get booking for the hairdressers. I'm getting a haircut and it's about time, I'm getting it chemically straightened again soon after my Uncle said my hair was beginning to resemble Amy Winehouse's beehive of a hairdo. -.- Thanks for that Uncle. It still amazes me how some people still only talk to me because of where I'm from. I think I'm going to change everything on my profiles, change it so that it says I live in Singapore. Somewhere like Geylang Serai in a flat! Then we'll see how many people still talk to me wahaha! I should become one of those Minah people woop woop and get a Mat boyfriend and live a Mat/Minah releksua lifestyle haha! I'm talking utter rubbish, I think my cereal expired. Prom is in 2 weeks and I still need a new dress *dies* so much stress! That blogwar thing is still keeping me entertained amongst another thing *evil grin* I miss Joss! (T_T) I'm absolutely and utterly gutted! Alot of people I knew went to that Cicakman comic launch and I read in the Sensasi magazine that Nia Ramadhani was there! Hello Nia Ramadhani!! I want to meet her and Tamara so bad! Oh and not to forget Tengku Ryan and Gunawan. Totally blown it, if anyone meets her please get me an autograph lol. Nia Ramadhani is fantastic! I don't think anyone who went took pictures with her either *sobs* ![]() Oh and if another guy from Singapore calls me chick one more time I think I'm going to scream my lungs out! How sexist can you get, comparing a female to a farm animal- nice -.-. Men are not superior at all! Why are Singaporeans stuck on the mindset that men rule everything? Yuck I'll make this clear here and now that if any boy calls me chick again I will seriously slap their head until it does a 360 degree turn! I've had enough of being called a farm animal- are you blind you sexist baboon? Can't you see I'm a human being? Loser! Call me a chick again and you're a damn pig! I don't need a Singapore mat calling me chick when I've got real hot English/Latin boys here who can come up with more cute and less demeaning names for the female species! (Flick) Labels: damar martin, destroyer, gladiators, nai ramadhani, prom, random, sg, stupid mats ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
