

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Tuesday, 15 July 2008 || 7:44:00 pm
(Flick) & (Flick II) ►CAPRICORN - THE SEXY ONE (12/22-1/19) Dominant in relationships. Someone loves them right now. Always Wants the last word.Rare to find. Caring. Smart. Sweet. Loud. Loyal. Beautiful. Goofy. Easy to talk to. Everything you ever wanted. Easy to please.Loves to smile.Beautiful laugh.Patient.Amazing in the you know where..!!! Bit of naughty.The one and only. Heck yeah lol! Nothing to say apart from..I WANT TO MEET ASHLEY ISHAM. Well that's about that. You'll never guess what? I heard Ashley Tisdale's He Said She Said on Singapore's Ria and like 3 in the morning of course haha. I'm actually going to Sussex, yeah I know it sounds like Essex but it's in the opposite direction. From what I head tis a nice little cottage, extremely English. They have two daughters and horses too! I'd love to be able to ride a horse again. I didn't do quite so well last time did I? lol, I shall not go in to depth about that. I've decided that I need to spend more time at the gym than I'm currently doing- reason being, I want to stay a snug size eight. Yes eat your heart out- I'm a size 8 and boy does it feel good! All my girls totally envy me and they finally let it out at graduation! I mean after I went to collect my award I received a text from someone saying that they thought I looked buff that night. Then a whole bunch of people who hate me for no obvious reasons and for my physical imperfections all came up to m e and told me how they envied me and how they were sorry. I asked about why they finally decided to confess to me and they replied that it was because, the probability of us meeting again would be very slim (Although they didn't quite say it like that- you know these people have an IQ lower than that of a goldfish). Although most of them kept calling me a bitch in the cafe as a joke I didn't realized that they actually envied me, I didn't realize that the joke was a cover-up. They eat like one fruit and there's me ordering Pizzas, muffins and all the fatty foods: while they pack on the pounds I still stay the same. I remember one day we went around the group asking what everyone sizes were and they all replied "16" or "18" and I while I replied "8" they all looks gobsmacked. Now I know why I had so many haters. In addition to that on Graduation night more of those snobbish pretty girls who have always hated me and never spoke to me came up to me and commented me on how pretty I looked. Wow, I seriously am considering the fact that there may have been a major shift in the karma forces of the Earth lol.*sigh* why are Ria and Imeem being such pains in the gluteus maximus? They keep on stopping to buffer, sheesh -_-. You know what? I'm still abit upset about him but I know that I can get over him in a h eartbeat as Roderick Bradley can make me forget about that American Rapper wannabe in a heartbeat. Speaking on which I think my Sparty pants owned everyone on Duel- kudos my love! Poor Greg though, it was unfair for him to not be able to comlete in the final hurdle! I hope he gets in to the next series!I think that inner me is starting to come out and there is no way of stopping her- she's a rebel lol. It's basically out, as soon as I started my long summer holidays I felt a shift in myself, I know that sounds so corny but I don't think I'm the same person I was in seconary school. Time for me to own the streets *winks* Byee. Labels: random ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
