See if you know who he is.
But I hope you feel better, like Leona said "it'll all get better in time". I won't forget to hand you your butt, the picture anyway lol. I can't wait for you to come here, it's so sweet of you to say you were waiting for me to return back to Singapore.
Oh Spikey, the funny voices you made really had me in creases: I could just imagine your cute little face while doing it, with you red teary eyes and all.
Thank you for talking you me, eventhough I'm probably not much help- I'm extatic to hear you laughing at the other end of that phone. It really lifted me up after hearing you cry in the beginning.
The sneak preview, I'll await that one with baited breath! Signed and posted to me? Aww shucks Spikey you're going to spoil me rotten!
I didn't expose you silly, you did that on your own..I'm not that obsessed. lawl.
You're so cute and adorable Spikey & like I told you on the phone: you have a cute butt. =P Sure I'll pay your trip to Paris, but only in your dreams. Haha
I ♥ you Spikey!
Labels: him, phone call
˜Rhiandoll.
}