
Tis my little angel
Aryna, well she's dedicated so many posts to me and it's only right I dedicate something aside from my outfit to her.
So she means a tremendous lot to me and I can't thank her enough for the amount of times she been there to help me out and hear me rant. I love my little sister Aryna =D Kakak love you lots hunny!
Havn't met her yet but hopefully we will in the future, 'cause she's just so friggin' fantastic- honestly she's a little gem! You know what don't tell Aryna this but I'm going to bring her back to London in a suitcase HAHA!
Doll I just wanted to say thanks for always putting up with my teen rants and stuff, I can always share anything with you and I know you'll somehow make me laugh whether it be about Todo, T-Pain or your future husband Alyph.
Like a lil sister that's not annoying
But really funny, kind and loving.
My awsomely lovely sister
From anoter Mister
RAI LOVES RINA
Labels: Aryna
˜Rhiandoll.
}