

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Thursday, 5 June 2008 || 4:02:00 pm
![]() (Flick) Oh my goodness, when I reached home from school there was a big envelope with my name of it & on the top right hand corner was the crest that I desired to wear so much, the crest of Townley Girls Grammar School. I was so excited to find out that I have an induction day in June with taster lessons! I still have no clue how to get around the school but I'm sure I can figure something out. I'm so excited! The dress code is so formal, it's a black business suit with either a skirt or ankle-length trousers and the boys have to wear ties! There's just something about a guy in uniform right? Especially with the tie *winks* I'm over the moon right now! I just finished two papers: Further Chemistry & English Language paper 2. I'm not going to make any assumptions but I loved my topic for the second part in the English paper. The question was to choose a famous person and explain why you admire them- now I went out on a limp I knew deep in my heart who I wanted to write about but there were two of them and I couldn't possibly just write about one. So I wrote about both Alyph and Syarif with hopes that the examinor will accept it. As for the first part, I had to write an essay on the Different Cultures poem. The named poem was "Search for my tongue" and I compared it with "Presents from my Aunts in Pakistan" then for the final part of my paper I had to choose someone that I knew and describe him/her. I had so many choices but I chose a good friend of mine and wrote a lengthy 2-3 pages. You know who you are baby, (^_-). One more paper, Further Physics and then I'm completely finished. Adios to Eltham Green and that God I'll never have to see you again! Except for prom- which reminds me I still want a date from Singapore!! *sobs* Well I guess I'll call it a night, later. Peace & Love; Raii.Doodle ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
