

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Sunday, 22 June 2008 || 2:11:00 pm
Hey there! It's about time I updated this thing..although I can't bare the fact that Spartan will be hidden *gasp* so he's on the front *winks*. Well first thing's first the T-Pain concert was godsmackingly glorious! Livia and myself were so close to him *whoots*! So Livia came around at like 5:30pm and we waite Did I tell you we got in to King's Row? King's Row in near the front and it's meant strictly for over 18s and Livia and myself pushed our way there and no one checked! They were serving drinks and everything, we danced and danced and screamed and the boys behind us were getting so close to us we couldn't even dance properly! Livia kept stepping on his toes and I could feel him breathing on me...k.eeew! We went for Pizza at Zizzi's afterwards with out ears ringing and arrived home at like 2am. I swear I couldn't wake up the next day- but I enjoyed teasing everyone about it immensley. Kak Farhani went back home to Singapore already. We had so much fun up Oxford it's a shame we didn't get to eat sushi maybe next time. I'll miss you! *tears* I'd also like to thank my friend Bella for everything and I don't know how I could ever repay her. I'm going to think of a way- maybe get the Big O to e-mail her...hmm now there's a thought. I miss my girls! Looking foward to that movie Handcock with my darlings Adem & Livia- yay! Oh and lastly, certain people have been working on my last nerve *hiss* =K. I suck up to no one and I don't pretend to be your friend- trust me if I dispise you as much as you think I do I'll tell you to your face, don't you worry about that. I'm absolutely sick of young tots and basically everyone adding me up on Friendster just for the fact that I live in London. London it's a country people, haven't you heard of it? Geez. Just add me to to increase you're friends why don't you loser. Yeah that's right keep adding because everyone knows you are a sad moron who can't get friends in real life. I don't mind them adding but they just don't talk they might as well be mimes! What's the point? Ugg I just dislike people like that and it's usually teens or those annoying your kids. Blergh. (x_x) Then you have other people who and all cool and kidding around with you one minute and the next they are off like a goddam rocket. Saying "Fuck you" and stuff and blocking then unblocking then blocking and then unblocking me- for goodness sakes make up your mind you fickle idiot! Just block me or not, what's the point? I don't want to see your disturbing face keep popping up the side of my screen! I'm sick of it. Get a life, I'm sure the people at www.getalife.com will give you one for free seeing as you are in desperate need of one. Labels: adem, livia, o2, people, random, tpain ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
