

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Sunday, 29 June 2008 || 11:57:00 am
Hello to all my readers! As stated in my previous post I'm currently fasinated by the current Hiphop Blogwar. I said it made for a very intresting read so I decided to dig it up blog by blog and put it in order to make life easier for my dear readers. But then while trying to sort out who did what first i got lost myself XD so here are the links for your enjoyment: Skratch's post(Click) Imran's Post (Click),(Click),(Click) FreakyZ's post (Click) One thing I have to give them credit for is that they actually sound intellectual in their long winding posts- I doubt they are that articulate in real life though. Well perhaps some are *winks* I think you can figure that one out. I must admit my English tutor and myself do have a few laughs over things like this, with some of their broken English and such tis very entertaining and can always create a buzz. Now back to moi Watch Gladiators 6pm tonight on Sky One ok? That darling Spartan chap is performing again and I hear Battleaxe will be on Hang Tough- woop woop! I do admire Battleaxe, recently I found out she left college with A's in Maths and Further Maths and I'd be delighted if I could meet her for some tips as I'll be taking Maths. Further Maths- forget it! I took a taster lesson and was close to running out of the room screaming haha! Goodness! I forgot to tell you about last night! There was nothing to eat so Mother bought us huge barbecued ribs- yum! Ironically my whole family got in to the topic of SG Hiphop and I told them about this little Blogwar I came across it had them all laughing like maniacs aroung the table, even Grandpa slammed them down straight! Grandma was giggling her head off and Mother nearly turned red- she tried to mimic some of the rappers we saw on Youtube and Protege and mind you she did a good job of it too. Grandpa came in with a cap on his head which was slanted to the side and he bopped and swaggered all over the kitchen haha! My grandad is gangsta bladd brap brap! lol! I was in there too pretending to have my mic spitting ryhmes and wearing my wooly winter hat! My Mother now refers to them as "slenger" ahaha. I even showed Livia that weird collaboration video I found on Youtube and we laughed for a good hour or two at those people! I'd be embarrased to be seem anywhere near them if they came here haha! Mwhackz. Have a nice afternoon blog readers/hoppers! Asian Vanity/Raii/Rhian ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
