

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Wednesday, 4 June 2008 || 9:59:00 am
![]() (Credit") I fixed the italics on my blog hehe, now it's prettier and matches better. (Sad sad sad). Anyway you remember I went to see Chef Wan right? Well the episode has aried already. I'm in the first two parts, not that clear but see if you can spot me! (Click) What to rant about today? Oh yeah we have so called "people" comming over at 11am-1pm to check out the house. It's already 10:12am, I should probably get ready but I really can't be asked to now I've sat my arse down on this here comfy chair lol. Kak Siti told me a really funny thing about a boy's finger haha- I still don't think it's true...I don't know actually? She should probably find out for me. No exams today *dances* but I have 2 tomorrow *sighs*. But two final days left at Eltham Green and that's always something to celebrate. OMGZ! I downloaded Aniti Serawak's new song called Seksis from Youtube. I really like her, you can watch it here (Click). Look at the comments, I totally silenced some 24 year old loser. Clearly his brain is not up to my standard yet so his pathetic little excuse for a brain decides to give me a thumbs down instead. How old is he, 5? Well if he is it's a very mature thing to do for his age. ROFL! Yes you go and click you're little thumbs down icon and cower behind it- you were outsmarted by a 16 year old from South East London yeah you heard me...South East! Man he must feel pissed. *evil laugh* well that's what you deserve! I feel smarticle *grins* ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
